The Sheboygan Police Department is currently not accepting applications at this time.
The mission of the Sheboygan Police Department is to:
- Fight crime, the fear of crime and disorder.
- Enforce Laws while safeguarding the constitutional rights of all people.
- Provide quality service to all our residents and visitors; and
- Create a work environment in which we recruit, train and develop an exceptional team of employees.
The successful applicant for a position in our agency has the following characteristics:
- A person of character-maintains integrity, demonstrates humility
- Put people first- shows concern and care
- A skilled communicator-shows empathy, invites feedback , and is persuasive
- Acts with compassion- expresses appreciation, builds teams, negotiates conflict
- Has foresight- visionary, creative, courageous and decisive
- Systems thinker-comfortable with complexity, adaptive, considers a “greater good”
- Leads with moral authority- accepts responsiblity, shares control, accountable
We look for candidates who have a proven leadership record, and who demonstrate leadership qualities such as the ability to perservere through difficult challenges. Specifically, we look for evidence of:
- Demonstrated Past Achievement
- Perserverance in the face of challenges
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- High level of initiative
- Problem solving and organizational ability
- Desire to work relentlessly in pursuit of our mission
Police Officer Job Description
Police Officer Benefits
Wisconsin Reciprocity Overview
If you are in need of further assistance, please see the following contact:
Human Resources Manager, Sandy Rohrick
City of Sheboygan
828 Center Avenue
Sheboygan, WI. 53081
Phone: (920) 459 -3373
Fax: (920) 459-0232
1,238 total views, 8 views today